Thursday, July 10, 2014

One after another

If one day i were ever to host any top position, i hope i wont be a douche like the boss who has been lying to us close to a year now. And now he's avoiding the fact that it's our right that he had promised a year ago.

In this holy month, I hope God clears your mind so that you can sleep peacefully at night after all the lies and hopes you threw on us.

I'm trying so hard to let this go and redha to all the current happenings i just cant.because we had hope and we trust all the beautiful promises from the boss.

Ramadhan,bring peace to my heart because i'm scared i wont be.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends told me that on http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - you receive free Clash of Clans gems instantly! I just tried that! (m5IViJ75Yq)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com