Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My 2013 at a glance

This is a cliched post. Everyone else is doing it so I wanna too.

Soo, how's my 2013?

January

Went to Terengganu with the whole family

February

MUET Examiner for the first time.
Found out then-baby A's gender. Can you spot the bulge?tee hee hee

March

Went to Seoul, Koreaaaaaa

April


Nothing much. Grew bigger.haha

May


First Wedding Anniversary

June



Bestfriend's Wedding and a big birthday gift

July

Survived fasting month. Full yo!

August


Raya-ing in Melaka



The arrival of Abdul Muhaimin. Tsskkkk!

September

I hate confinement period. The most stressful moment in my life. Luckily I survived Woot!

October

Bintulu

November


Feeling more of myself

December


Brunei trip though no Brunei landmark photo.haha


Basically 2013 was the time I grew from a lady to a mother. Took me hours to read back all the posts in 2013. Gosh, I was a bitch, a saint, a monster, a Nurul.haha roller coaster ride that is 2013.

I expanded well too. Gained 22kg, now still waiting another 4kg to shed off effortlessly.hahaha

  to

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com