Monday, July 9, 2012

Waiting.

Today was crazy. Work, colleagues, anger, frustration. But I dont wanna talk about work. It will get on my nerve.

This morning as I entered the office to get the register book, I saw a form for CRK (Cuti Rehat Khas). I took 2 sheets, filled in the details and knocked on the principal's door. Am lucky to have a principal who comes early everyday.hehe

Bid salam and greet good morning. Shyly showed him the form.

HM: Why do you want to take a day off.


Me: emm..family matter sir.


HM: *reading and scrutinizing*... how many days you want?


Me: One day only.Thursday.


HM: Thursday? How bout Friday? Will you come on Friday?


Me: yeppp I will. only one day.


HM: why do you want to take a day off??,,,, oh family matter. what family matter? eh sibuk je saya ni nak tau.haha ----- yeap he did say that.


Me: my husband is coming home sir.


HM: Ooo so you are going to fetch him at the airport?


Me: ermm... yes sir.


HM: *left his signature*

OOOOYEAYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!

Haha it's not that i'm going to fetch B at the airport.He will come on Tuesday. Thursday, We plan to tour around Bandar Hilir. muehheheh Stadhuys, Afamosa, Kapal Besar, Taming Sari Tower. Ooo yeahhh. newly-weds style!

The babies at Sarawak Cultural Village.

I inserted our picture for this post but deleted it. I feel shy shy to put our picture together. Dulu time dating tak malu. dah kawen malu.hahaha so will do the babies to substitute la okiess?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com