Been away for 3 weeks I didnt check my email. First thing I did after I arrived here in Melaka was to check my email.hehe Suprisingly I got a few emails from strangers about Spectra M1 breastpump. I did reply but I think it's best to a review in my blog here for all to see and read.hehe
This model Cimilre M1 is still very very very new in Malaysia. When I decided to buy this, I was gambling for good luck actually because there were almost zero review about this model. Since this model fit into the criteria of a breastpump that I was looking for and also size up to my budget, bought it I did.
Lemme roll out the features first ok.
- Electric breastpump with rechargeable battery
- Can be used as double pump
- Small and convenient
- Low noise
- Breast shield, valve and bottle
- Vary suction strength
- Stimulation function
It can be used as double pump but usually I use single hehe coz taking care of a baby it's not easy to sit for minutes while pumping. Kejap2 baby berbunyi
Small and lightweight. As big as my palm onleyhhhh
So here is my honest review for this model. FYI, I am an exclusive pumping mom (EP mom) because till now Minmin refuses direct feeding and mak tak koserrr dah nak kelaie dgn dia sumbat puting.hahahaha so EP mom it is.
I use this pump every 3 hours as I need to pump 7-8 times per day to ensure supply. So you can trust that my review is valid.hahaha
- Love the size and weight. I carry this everywhere. Have travelled by plane and car this 2 months and I could pump easily. No hassle
- Love the suction. There are 5 suction levels that you can adjust accordingly.
- Noise level - ok! I could pump in the same room when my baby was sleeping. He is a light sleeper so this is definitely a huge advantage for me.
- Rechargeable battery: Can be used 2-3 pumping sessions. I prefer power pumping so each session could take 40 mins to one hour.
- Easy to assemble and clean. Only 3 parts - breastshield, valve and the bottle.
- Budget friendly. Got mine half the price of Medela Freestyle.
- Can be used as freestyle with bustier.
The only problem I have with this model is it's still very very new in Malaysia so looking for the spare parts is a nightmare. I lost one valve and my supplier ran out of stock and not restocking. One reason why I'm using a single pump.huhu
My dreamed breastpump was Medela Freestyle but the price stopped me. If you are looking for something similar, this model could be it. For freestyle, there are many bustiers sold on the internet for you to go freestyle while pumping. But lemme tell you, the best breastpump in the world is when you could pump while sleeping.hahahah so far none has been invented.
I hope my honest reviews help those mommies out there. Peace out!
at 2 months old, Minmin is weighing at 6.3kg. Not bad for a baby who refuses direct feeding.hoho