Tuesday, December 3, 2013

3rd jab

Got his 3rd jab today. Slight fever and flu. Be strong my hero!

Alhamdulillah, Min is 3 month-old now. Time definitely wasnt flying for me.haha It's more fun to play with him now as he responds well. He chuckles,giggles and wiggles during play time.

Highlight of being a mother at this stage? Whenever he sees me or heard my voice,he smiles instantly!!Definitely worth every sleepless nights since he was born.haha

Apart from that, Min loves Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Baa Baaa Black Sheep.ehe very handy when he was cranky or needs to be entertained.

The only not so fun thing is  that i'm starting to lose hair. I first noticed this about a few days ago where i could spot my hair on Min. His head, body, blanket, swaddle. Dont wanna check the floor.too scared to face reality.haha

I love being a mom!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com