Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Getaway

Being pregnant, giving birth and taking care of a baby have started to take a toll on me. I'm not whining please, I'm just human. I'm exhausted mentally and physically.

I'm tired most of the time. I cant remember the last time I slept through the night since I got pregnant. Pretty much, close to a year now I'm deprived from my beauty sleep.hahaha

I just cannot imagine how things going to be when I started working, in less than a week.

That's why I crave for a little getaway now. I really want to be near the beach, just close my eyes and sleep with ocean breeze gently slapping my face. (Get real Nurul, it's monsoon season now =__=')


A mom can only wish now, right?

Cant wait to return to work. My mind needs to get busy on things that matter.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com