Sunday, February 2, 2014

Letting Go My Medela Freestyle


SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! tq buyer =)))

Heyyyaa peeps!!

Just a quick update. Since my first breastpump went kaput last month, I bought Medela Freestyle as a replacement. After giving it a try for almost a month, I finally give up and let's just say, Medela Fs and me arent meant to be together. Tak serasi orang kateeee

So I'm letting this baby go for a cheaper price. I bought it from Babyhouz.com for RM1450 but I'm letting it go for RM1200 INCLUDING POSTAGE, Malaysia onleyhhhh

Medela Freestyle Hands Free Double Electric Breast Pump latest 2013 model made in Baar Switzerland


You will get a full set EXCEPT FOR COOLER BAG AND ICE BRICK. But worry not, I'm giving 3 pieces of Autumn Ice packs for freeeeeeeeeeee!



FEATURES:

  • Medela Freestyle hands free double electric breast pump latest 2013 model made in Baar Switzerland
  • 1 - New and Original Medela Freestyle Breast Pump made in Baar Switzerland 
  • 1 - Black microfiber tote bag
  • 1 - Rachargeable Lithium Ion Battery 
  • 1 - AC Power Cord 12V
  • 4 - 150 mL (5oz) BPA-free breastmilk bottles and lids 
  • 1 - Double pumping kit
  • 2 - Medium (24 mm) PersonalFit™ breastshields
  • 2 - Large (27 mm) PersonalFit™ breastshields
  • 2 - Freestyle breastshield connector bodies
  • 1 - Set of tubing
  • 2 - Membranes
    1 - Hands-free accessory kit with 2 pairs of bra clip (A & B)
  • Medela Freestyle manual book & information guide book
  • Free 3 Pin Plug 
Alright, if you are interested but still wanna negotiate the price, I'm open for it. But dont quote too low la hoh coz this is still new, not even a month old.tee hee hee
You can email me at flyawaycandle@yahoo.com
or SMS/WHATSAPP 0128770424
Serious Buyer pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!! 
Now I wanna go hunt for a new pump. haish sakit tangan pakai manual jewwww

2 comments:

Nurul Razak said...

Hi emma,I'm a malay from Melaka =)

mamamia said...

Tumpang iklan ye.. Nk let go medela freestyle complete set sy jg RM999 guna x sampai sebulan sbb susu x banyak..kalau ade yg nak blh w.app 0137440155

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com