Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friday march


I was given a copy from those documents.tee hee... The clerk said I will receive my salary in April. Alhamdulillah =)))))))))


Yes, I'm still a bujang. Given by the school clerk in the same day.hehe




The bestest lamb chop so far in Melaka. I slept over at a friend's house so she brought me to The Windmill, Melaka Raya for dinner. The set includes a piece of lamb chop and chicken chop and the rest you could see on the plate, a bowl of mushroom soup and a glass of Ice Lemon Tea.

Overall rating: 4/5. Because the Ice Lemon Tea was sooo superb, unlike usual. Plan to bring Mom and the family for makan2 here.hehe oh before I forget, the price for one whole set is RM19.90. Worth it because the portion is big.hehe 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com