Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sistem Tapisan Keselamatan E-VETTING

I COULDN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all started a week ago when I received the whole set of my offer letter. The lady told me that I needed to settle this and that and it included handing in my borang tapisan to UNIT TATATERTIB JPM. So I did went to that department only to be told to register it online. I was like @#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#. I drove all the way from school and climbed to the top floor and sweated a bucket just to be informed 'dik sekarang semua dah on9'. I knew about this tapisan keselamatan and I already registered myself like a zillion years ago. I was frustrated that the lady at other department gave the wrong info.

Anyhoo, once I got home I tried to log in but i couldn't remember my password. Uwaaaaaaaaaaaa. I've tried the 'lupa kata laluan' function but none is received to date. Benci!


FYI, this thing is important for pengesahan lantikan tetap as a government officer. I've tried many password combinations but none worked. booo hoooooooooo

Just to share, if you need more info about how to register, please visit here =)


p/s Please pray that I'll receive my password thru email or my brain finally wants to ransacked my sub-conscious folder to dig out the password..boo hoo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com