Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Alhamdulillah =)

I guess many of my friends who got posted in January are smiling ear to ear today. We have received our first salary, as working adults.hehe I couldnt help but smile reading all the tweets or fb statuses of my friends who are temporarily rich today. We are indeed happy.

Typical me, when I didnt have money, I wanted to buy so many things. Now that I have some, I dont know what to buy. =__='. As for now, my plan is to return back to parents as a filial daughter (kelllasss ko Nurul), pay back debt and save more until the wedding is over.hehe

It's quite stressful to have a certain amount of money but dare not to spend it. Just because I have a wedding in a month. But I'm not complaining though. In fact, I feel lucky and bless to have it around this time -the time where the money is there, sitting quietly in the bank.hahaha

Saving for a wedding is stressful. Aside from keeping some for the event, for sure you'd have some other things you want to spend or buy. But the condition limits you. That's how I feel.

Takpaaaaaa lepas wedding I need not to worry about the shortage of money anymore.muehehehe 

A month or so. =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com