Sunday, April 8, 2012
I've got people dear to me telling me they might not be able to come to my wedding and I think i've handled it well. Till one of the most important person in my life texting me she couldnt make it, i lost all words. Although she has a solid reason for it i couldnt help but feeling broken hearted.

It is as if B is calling tje wedding off. That's how bad i want her to be there. Because when the thing and B started almost 8 years ago, she was there. She was the one who told me that we would be a couple wayyy before B expressed his feeling. She was there years ago when B and I wanted to end our relationship.

Maybe I'm over reacting. But i hv my reasons.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com