Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I miss Brunei

I was driving home from school last week when I noticed this.



The light was red so I took it and scrutinized it for a while.



It's an admission form for vehicle to enter Brunei. A form you must fill at the Brunei immigration post before you are allowed to enter the country.


This form dated back in 2008. A year before we moved back to Melaka. 

Looking at this form, I miss Brunei. It has been almost 4 years since I last stepped my foot there. I wish to go there again. I bet all my brothers and sisters feel the same way too. Brunei treated us well. We had an easy laid back life there.

No one in my family bothers to throw this old wrinkly form away. I guess it's just part of us that still hold on to the past. =)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com