Saturday, May 5, 2012

Emo

I love the days where I have extra work or assignments to do. So that I could stop my thoughts from wandering and me end up getting hurt. School is treating me good except for a few who seem to enjoy sucking my pride and patient. Apart from that. I'm getting tired with students who treat me like a random girl outside of the classroom. like some girl they can hit on. Wolf whistling or name calling have become a must-do whenever they see me. The other day, I was annoyed and said: Korang ni kat zoo ke? Macam monyet menjerit-jerit dgn visitors? Apparently, they hated it but I couldnt care less. 

Our photographer in Sibu bailed on us, 4 weeks before the reception. Right now, we are in the middle of searching a new one. It's almost impossible to get a good photographer + good price + good package. ALMOST. 

haish. penat nak taip. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com