Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hectic

Holla people. How ya doing?hehe

Life is treating me good. Just today I became a bijun - widely used in the school for Bidan Terjun. I was a bijun for an emcee-ing job for a workshop. I was dumbfounded when I found out the speaker is a orang puteyyyy. I knew I could but if they told me earlier, I would be so much prepared.hahaha I was given emcee jobs for few times already but this was the first for a native speaker. 

I prepared a simple script but as I was nervous, I didnt even peep at the notes. I babbled, stumbled and stuttered.muahahahah but I survived. that's the most important part.

Anyhoo, I think I did well till the last part where I made an announcement in Malay. Asking the teachers to return the evaluation form. Instead of saying 'Borang', I said 'BOLANG'!!! Hambek kauuuu sampai balik kena usik bolang bolang by the teachers =.='

As for the preparation, I think everything has gone well. Last Tuesday, my vendor sent over the stuffs for the dais. Next week they will come to set it together with tent and.....emmm..... cannot remember la. too many things.

Between work and wedding prep and fighting with parents for ideas and meself, I enjoy the whole process.

Lower 6 group has registered last week. and i'll have about 80 students for MUET. APUUUUUU!

K BYE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com