Monday, May 7, 2012

Face expression

I had my niece and nephew around last week. They entertained me greatly. The sound of them calling me 'Alang' is like a soothing music to my ear. I miss em' babies =)

My niece has thousands of face expression. She loves to pose in front of the camera. Only that when you hit the capture button, sometimes the picture that you capture might no be the same as what she posed for earlier. 


She was smiling seconds before i pressed the capture button =.=


Smile =)
 

Her eyes were much bigger before.haha

But.......... I couldnt help but laugh so hard till my mom and abah became curious. It's because

 *
 *
 *
 *

 *

 *

 *

 *


 *



 *



 *
 


Ikhaaaaaaaa y u liddat oneeeee??hahahha she was smiling sweetly before I told her to look at the camera.hahahahhahahahahahahha

3 weeks before I get to see you again =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com