Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tangle

After school today, I went straight to Jusco. I didnt know why. I wanted to ease my mind so badly.

15 minutes in Jusco you could already see me with a plastic bag with a shoe box inside it. I bought a pair of shoes. and till now, still figuring out why.

Then I walked around. I almost, ALMOST enter a saloon to fix my hair. Out of a sudden. Then few minutes later, again I almost get manicure and pedicure. In the end, I bought pizza for mak and abah.

I think  my mind is a bit tangled right now.heh

I'm going to Terengganu this weekend. Still finding whether I'm excited or not.haha

I have learned to ignore wolf whistle or name calling from the students. I have stopped being nice, but not completely. I have exercised strict face. I will stop being too lenient.

Teacher's Day is next week. And we teachers have to perform a very lame drama. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com