Saturday, August 11, 2012

Catching up

I bought a book by Cecelia Ahern last Thursday. Ahern is one of my favourite writers other than Mitch Albom. Hehe I have all her collection till I stopped collecting a couple of years back. 

Today I spent my whole Saturday reading the novel. Again, Ahern never fails to amaze me with such a fantastic story line. I'm amazed because I couldnt ever predict the ending, unlike most romantic novel I've read before. Once I started reading, it was hard for me to stop thus I finished reading it in less than 8 hours.hehe

I fell in love with Ahern's work back in 2005. I just entered Teacher Training College and I was bored. I went to Popular and bought 'Where Rainbows End'. It was my first English novel that I bought. And it didnt stop there. I started collecting all her books. 


This one I just Love! Have you ever thought about meeting your own life? I know I have never.But this book made me want to =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com