Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Raya in Bintulu

So my raya journey continued in Sibu.hehe

On the 5th day of Raya, B and I left Sibu at 3pm and headed to Bintulu. B wanted to prepare for his assessment on Monday and I wanted some our time alone.hehe so Bintulu off we went.

A day after that, B and I visited few of our school friends' houses. I had not been to any since I left school so i was teen-excited to meet and catch up with all the latest gossips.hahaha



Taken at Sally's. (mok berik iera jeles sebnarnya...haha)

We first visited Amai's house, then we kidnapped Amai and went to Sally's house. after that we went to Nessa's house. Then grabbed some dinner and stood in front of Ilan's door after Magrib. Last destination was Aya's house. phewww!

Since it was the 6th day of Raya, there wasnt any special meal. but i had a full belly of kuih and kek lapis.hahaa


The baby is Aya's sis' hehe


p/s B bought that cotton polka dot kurung for me at Cheras Uptown. It's so comfy and I just needed to wear it again again.hehe

Selamat Hari Raya uolllss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com