Monday, September 10, 2012

Jason Mraz - Living In the Moment (My current state of mind)



I was searching for songs for my listening activities when I encountered this song. You know the moment when the lyric of a song just agree with everything in your heart and your mind?? =))

This song did. So for all out there who have problems, doubts, worries, let's live in the moment, shall we??

Favourite quote from the song:

I'm letting myself off the hook for things I've done
I let my past go past
And now I'm having more fun
I'm letting go of the thoughts
That do not make me strong
And I believe this way can be the same for everyone
And if I fall asleep
I know you'll be the one who'll always remind me

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com