Sunday, September 2, 2012

Teacher, like a candle burning itself

Internet is a very powerful tool. Sometimes it scares me. It restricts my thoughts. 

Last night I read a blog post shared by a friend of mine. A post written by a pretty lady questioning, badmouthing teachers.

Of course I was taken aback by the post. Every single accusation, every single thing she wrote I would relate it to my young experience, 9 months into the service. Somehow it boiled the feeling.

***********************************************

I typed so many things just now but I deleted it.hehe It's not worth it. You are hated enough at the moment. You dont need my 2 cents.

In fact I pity you miss engineer. Have a great future.

p/s I secretly wish you'd find a teacher as a spouse.hehe
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com