Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lebenslangen schicksals schatz

 B is in the sky right now, heading to Bintulu. I feel empty.
“Lebenslangen schicksals schatz is not something that develops over time. It is something that happens instantaneously. It courses through you like the water of a river after a storm, filling you and emptying you all at once. You feel it throughout your body, in your hands, in your heart, in your stomach, in your skin.”
- Klaus



Since we got married, I always want to believe that I love this man  and he is in love with me too. My feelings towards him has not changed a bit but grow fonder over time. I still catch butterflies in my stomach every time he looks at me or holds my hand. I fall in love every second I'm with him. You can go puke now but this is MasyaAllah, a feeling granted by the Almighty for me towards B.

Please please please pray that this separation time will end soon and we'll be able to live together. =(


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com