Monday, October 1, 2012

While in Genting....

After checked-in and prayed, we went for a stroll around Genting.hehe




I bought a groupon to enter Ripley's Believe It or Not for RM25 for 2pax onleyhhhhhhhhhh! Published rate is RM25/pax.muehehehehe 



A crime chair


That's Ripley


Only 1 in 1000 can do that!


An auntie I just met. Hi!



B also met a new uncle there!




There's a sucker born every minute!

Remember the picture about rolling the tongue? There was a mirror there so I did practice in front of the mirror. Little did I know a little way down the road I would be seeing the mirror again from the opposite view. I made a total fool of my self.Mesti orang kat situ dah gelak2....huhhu


There were 4 teens making a fool of themselves there. We had fun laughing at their acts.hahahahahahaha




Same tak? Same tak?





When you see from one angle.


The other angle, only the towel was there.

And below is the sign.hahaha






ahahahahahah i was sooo tired at this point. Walked around in wedges. forgot to change to my flip flops. heheh

that's the end of day 1.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com