Monday, October 8, 2012

Fudge Life

I read back some of my previous posts. Gosh I was such a depressing person.hahaha



And because of that I have decided to 'fudge life' and live my life to the fullest. I wont let anything control me from being happy. am gonna make the best everyday. InsyaAllah.

In fact, I've just prepared a surprise get away for B. Not so surprise now aint i?hahah this was an impromptu thing as i took about 10 minutes to google, think, contact and pay deposit. 10 MINUTES YALL!

B and I have decided to put aside all the worries, and enjoy our honeymoon period till all pieces found their spots in our lives. We will baby, we will!

Anyhoo, below is my current ring tone. As I'm one of the most hardworking, resilient, outstanding  excellent (sarcasm intended) teachers, I need to be able to answer my phone every single time. The ring tone is loud enough and cute also. My students from FORM 2 up till FORM 6 loveeeeeeeeee the song.hahaha I know answering phone during lesson is prohibited but what to do, 'saya yang menurut perintah'.

Enjoy!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com