Friday, October 5, 2012

Wedding Montage

I have had a fair share of nightmare dealing with irresponsible wedding vendors. One of them is the videographer. For all the brides out there, you DONT really need a videographer. I hired one because I was stupid, following my nafsu and I was just plain stupid. =__='. I created my own nightmare by hiring them.

After 4 months into marriage, after countless of emails and finally the last one demanding for my deposit back, I received a parcel with the videos. Last week I email-ed them saying  I couldnt take all their nonsense anymore and if I didnt get my video by next Friday (today) I want my money back. Funny enough, in less than 10 minutes I got a reply from them and the rest is history.

Anyhoo, the parcel arrived yesterday.




Dont ask me what's inside the 4 cd cases. I dont know. Took a lot those cases/cds for a while and shove them into the drawer. Yesss I merajuk like that. Not interested at all to watch them.

Be careful with whom you hire for your big day. I had problem with this so called pro videographer and now another problem with our Sibu reception photographer. Till now, we havent received the albums and I'm getting tired of them. The reason given was the printing company rosak la bla bla bla. what ever.

Ok bye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com