Tuesday, April 27, 2010

home that is~

i've been home since yesterday. cant be more happier to be here. no drama.no heartache.

btw, adam was discharged yesterday. he's ok right now.that's our little hero. Alhamdulillah~~

I drove my mom's car on Sunday so i could bring back all the stuffs. Berjaya! all the stuffs are waiting to be unpacked and packed to bring to Jasin. Esokla ..penat..hehe

~~~ i have a heart too. but it's not meant to be stepped like a worn clothes. your statement "mak kau kan kaya" broke it to pieces. Friend shouldnt say that. you sounded like i'm here because of my mom's money to make you happy? does it sounds right?you said it many times but i think you almost cross the line already dear. a friend should be helpful to each other. i'm here to help. but the repeat statements that my mom is rich makes me wanna drift away from you. i am willing to help anybody but within my own control. dont say without thinking coz when you are not thinking, it reflects what you have been thinking this whole time.

please no more. dont try my patient.i've lost too many friends to lost you as well. accept me for who i am. not because i am a daugther of a wealthy mother.

correction: MY MUM IS NOT RICH, SHE'S JUST FRUGAL WITH HER MONEY.

there you go. let's be good friends k. i want no trouble. now people have started asking. please. i;m ok. i just needed time last week.

thanks!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com