Wednesday, September 22, 2010

uuu i am a mess~

i've been subjecting my eyes to my laptop since morning and now having a headache. the reason being: have to hand in one assignment tomorrow.haha

i have so many things to think right now. mainly about assignments. My madam supervisor hasnt replied my email again though i've sent another draft last Monday. If still no response, i will need to go and see her face to face this Friday. Pray for me ya!

oh ya i have a great news that i really really want to tell here but still cannot. have to wait for another confirmation.then i'll tell ya. oooo i tidak sabar.hehe

My tudung business is getting ok. got another request and this time for 20 tudungs! before this selalunya 10 jah...uuu hepi hepi.

what more eh?

1 comments:

Norma Jean said...

>.<
kamek suka koh! bisnis bisnis!! ALHAMDULILLAHHHHHHHH...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com