Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Timetable

Muhaimin pretty much my timetable now. When he sleeps, I sleep. When he bathes, I too. 

Actually not all the time. My daily routine is pack that sometimes I hope there were more hours in a day.

Muhaimin still refuses direct feeding.I still try on daily basis till he shrills so mommy has to give up.haha and because of that, I have to pump every 2-3 hours. I read somewhere a mom managed to give breastmilk to her baby till 2years old tho the baby refuses direct feeding too. She carries her pump everywhere she goes. Definitely boosts my spirit!

Anyhoo, I practice power pumping so each pumping session will take one hour. If Muhaimin sleeps around 3 hours per day, I'd have extra time to rest. But lately he slept for 2hours per session which left me very tired at the end of the day.huhu bcause I have to rush between feeding him, changing diaper, make him sleep,make myself sleep and pumping. if only he wants direct feeding.....i could have extra hours to rest.huhu

Honestly speaking, since his arrival, my time flies. Before I know it's already another day. hehe good thing also coz I dont get to think funny about other stuffs.hehe


Buah hati pengarang jantung mommy =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com