Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fly to Bintulu

I will fly to Bintulu tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Been waiting for the day to arrive since last week. I miss my B. We have been busy with work since we got back to work after the long holiday. I've dumped with paperwork since PK Form 6 appointed me to be a secretary for a programme coming in July.

B on the other hand has worked for 11 days straight without even a day off. He worked for 12 hours per day but since 3 weeks ago, he worked for 14 hours per day. The plant is shutting down now. They are only allowed to take a day leave after 6 days of working. B is saving his day off for me. lebiu b!

Since I got back to work, many colleagues, my form 6 PK and even the principal personally asked me what's the plan after this. The plan here refers to who's going to follow who. Either I go to Sarawak or B will join me here. As for now, B is coming here. He's applied to transfer to Melaka and now we are praying that he will get it. But if there's no answer till September, I'll apply to go there. Please please please pray for the best option for us =)

The other day my bro asked whether I'd buy a new car or not. Nope dear. Car is not even on my to get wish. What i really want right now is to own a house. I like to read the ads about new housing area. Although the area is in Pahang.hehehe and I'll start dreaming of my own dream home. There are many many housing areas in Melaka and I hope my prayer will be answered some days. hehe

Anyhoo, I'm too excited to see me amor tomolo. 


XOXO



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com