Monday, November 5, 2012

Blame

During my uni years, I would spend a lot of my allowance money on food. I would go eat anything that came across my mind. To have friends with the same mind and the accessibility of food around KL didnt help either.that's how I gained almost 10kg last time.

Now, I'm working, I worriedly found myself with a new obsession, which is to splurge unnecessarily. Everyday I woke up, returned home from work I would spend some times browsing online stores, coupon websites. I tot it was ok at first until this month. I got my monthly salary last week and today, a week later, I'm penniless. No joke. Why?

I want to blame it on something. Today I did a long hard thinking, reflection on things recently. And I arrived at a conclusion. There's a hole in my life that I find constant needs to fill. I love shopping. (Which girl doesnt? pfftt) Everytime I feel sad, or lonely, I would use the excuse to shop.

The hole is of course my husband. He's not here. I see him once or twice a month depending on our schedule. The travel is tiring for the both of us. Physically, emotionally and wallet-ly. is that even a word?hehe

I dont know when this will end. I hope soon. Sometimes I tot I couldnt handle this anymore. Sometimes I would break down and cry. Sometimes I just shopped. Sometimes I just ate like a pig.

I can appear to be whiny, needy. But it's the feeling that sometimes I couldnt contain to myself.I could appear strong, chirpy, happy in my writing, with friends and family. I could excitedly write about our past trips, future trips, sounded so interesting and excited but trust me, those were just vocabs to veil my emptiness.

Stop whining Nurul.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com