Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Struggle

We are all struggling everyday. Struggling to find the meaning of life. Struggling to be strong.

I know some friends who are struggling to key in marks into the system.

I know some friends who struggle to get jobs.

I know some friends who struggle to find life partners.

I know some relatives who struggle to expand the family.

I know some neighbors struggle to keep their houses safe from stormy rain.

I know some people struggle to make ends meet.

I know some kids struggling for the exam.

Most people I know struggle to be happy.

Most people I know struggle to be rich.

Most people I know struggle to live.

Me is no exception. Struggling is part of living. Heck no. Struggling is Living.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com