Friday, November 30, 2012

Panda Eyes

I was feverish since yesterday. And i only had panadol activfast in my possession. I took one pill in te morning and went out jalan jalan.

When we returned back to the hotel room, i took another pill. One hour later while watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai with B, i felt uneasiness with the eyes. The eyes became watery and itchy. Checked infront of the mirror, it's confirmed. THE RETURN OF THE PANDA EYES!!!!!

I am allergic to all pain killers. Maybe activefast has more dose that mad the eyes swollen. So this morning B brought me to BMC. Even.the doc was scared to prescribe any medication.hhe so in the end, i went home with normal panadol,flu pills and cough syrup.

Will.spend another 4 days in Sibu before going back to Melaka.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com