Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Home

Arrived home from Sibu at 9.30 pm last night. super exhausted.

How I spent my Tuesday?

Recuperating at home.hehe

I got sick since  last Wednesday. Till yesterday, my body was really exhausted. I barely slept at night due to blocked nose and coughing. During the day, I played a good daughter-in-law role.hehe which means I didnt rest well. I felt weird to be sleeping at the in-laws house especially in the day. Tho mom-in-law had insisted for me to rest.

Like a baby, when I didnt sleep, B couldnt sleep too. So he was as exhausted as I am minus the sickness. When I coughed at night, he would rub against my back tried to sooth me. or when I groaned in pain, he hushed me to sleep. Or when I needed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, he would walk me. Haish. Miss u la B...

I woke up at 10 am today. The first in a year!!! No kidding. If mom didnt bang on the door, God knows what time I would wake up.haha after shower, I sat the whole on the couch catching up with CSI series that I pre-recorded when I was in Sarawak. I love Astro PVR!

B is flying back this coming Saturday!!!!!!!!!!! yeehuu and this time InsyaAllah we'll go to Mom's hometown in Kedah.hehe it's his first time there. Am excited!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com