Friday, December 14, 2012

Tune Hotel Bintulu

This is a long due post.hehe In this post, I will review about Tune Hotel, Bintulu. I stayed there 2 weeks ago when I went to Bintulu. As B and I have no place to call home, we have been staying in many different hotels every time I went there. So this time around, we opted for Tune Hotel =)

I've stayed in Tune Hotel Kota Kinabalu in 2009. Compared to that hotel, the Bintulu branch was much more comfortable. But I wont complain tho coz I paid RM15 for 3 nights at KK Tune Hotel.hehe Anyhoo, since my decision to go to Bintulu was a last minute deal, I paid RM330 for 5 days and 4 nights stay at the hotel. I still considered it a good bargain given how satisfied I was staying there.

I also pre-booked for early arrival which means I could check in early at 11am. B was working on that day so I tot to check in early. B surprised me by fetching me at the airport. He later sent me to hotel and helped with the check in process. We were entertained by a staff named Rentap, and Iban mixed Chinese guy. I would rate him 10/10 for his friendly and fast service.hehe He kept checking on us from day to day whether we need anything or not.

Anyhoo, back to checkin story, I guessed our room was not ready so Rentap upgraded us to executive room. Please dont expect their executive room to match any other hotel. Tune hotel is a budget hotel, remember? Executive room offers bigger space and a heyuugeeeee fridge! Let's check out the room, shall we?

I have always loved hotel room with huge mirror. 

The work station. The only thing I didnt like was the wall picture.hahahahaha



Small toilet and bathroom but I have no complaint tho
 



Since I stayed alone when B went to work, I only used room service twice in that 5 days. Hehe

Now let's check out the views:
 

Executive room was located at the top floor i.e. the 5th floor so the view was great especially in the morning.


The room was facing the sun set. naissssssss



A full moon. Taken using my phone, the picture quality didnt do justice for that pretty moon =(

 
 For your information, most hotels and inns in Bintulu are always fully occupied due to the massive SKOR project. Bintulu receives many outside contractors, engineers etc. We met many Japanese staying at the same hotel too. Rentap told us the hotel was always fully occupied. If you go to Bintulu, Tune Hotel also offers walk-in customer for RM78 inclusive all which means everything from towel to internet are provided. But the room is very very small lah.

If you plan to stay here, make sure you request the room that is not facing a night club or you'll have trouble sleeping at night. The hotel is situated at a commercial center, so food, groceries are easily found. Even night clubs, rumah urut, karaoke lounge are just within walking distance


Alright, that's all for now. Interested? Book your stay here =)


p/s I sounded like Tune Hotel ambassador.hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com