Saturday, December 22, 2012

My First Time

Mom was working today as her school was having book sales for students. That could mean one thing which I was left to prepare lunch. We had nothing in the fridge except two siakap fishes. The problem was, they werent cleaned yet.

I have never cleaned a large fish. So of course I was having difficulties. Lie to you not, in the process of cleaning the two fishes, I cried a lil bit, cut my fingers and called out for mom several times. HAHAHA I cried because it was soooo hard to cut open the fishes and cleaned the guts. ewwww in the process of struggling with knife and a pair of scissors, I cut my fingers with the fishes' scales and what's that..sirip. I did feel like I was doing experiment, cutting open the fishes. hahaha I called out for mom because if she was around, I wouldnt have to go under the torture. I took almost 1 hour for 2 medium size fishes.huhuhu

Anyhoo, I steamed one fish for lunch. Ikan Siakap Stim. Basically, I made this just to use all the left overs vege in the fridge.hehe


Thanks fish. A great experience for me indeed.


p/s After all the dramas with the fishes, I called B and wanted to make a deal with him. When we live together, he will do all the fish cleaning.haha But of course he said no. He said 'dua-dua buat'....hmphhhh..

p/p/s on a different note, we made a deal tt if we ever have children in the future, he is going to do all the poop cleaning. WINNN!!!!! HHAHAHAHAH
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com