Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MANGO Quilted Handbag

*******This is a sticky post. Scroll down for latest entry*********

UPDATE: BAG SOLD TO IEER SHATITI 

Read Vivy's blog just now about the friends' solemnization. There was one part where the bride received 21 trays of gifts from the groom. Apparently it was a Sarawak tradition. How come I didnt know? Worst, how come B didnt know?? @.@

Unsatisfied, I messaged B straight away, demanding my rights.hahahaha I told him I could have gotten at least 4 handbags from him.

Sweet as always, he backlashed jokingly by saying:

'nak handbag hantaran ariya pun sik terpake'
(till now you havent used the one I gave for hantaran)

Oppsss.....sentap but true. I guess I am more comfortable with sling bag...tee hee hee..

Anyway, I'm selling this black beauty for RM90 including POS LAJU. Bought at RM128


Used once and kami tidak serasi bersama. Am more comfortable with sling bag.hehe
  • Brand: MANGO
  • Dimension: 30cm (L) x 22cm (H) x 15cm (W)
  • Material:
    - Composition: 100% polyurethane
    - Lining: 100% polyester
  • Weight: 571g
  • Design: quilted bowling bag
  • Colour: black
  • Zip fastening top
  • Short handle, and adjustable and detachable strap
  • Includes inner zipped compartment
  • MANGO logo plate on the front
 So sayang seeing this beauty left unused. So better let it off to a new owner. Interested?? Email me flyawaycandle@yahoo.com. Price is still NEGOTIABLE.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com