Friday, November 9, 2012

Staff Annual Dinner 2012

Last Sunday, I attended the school annual dinner at Holiday Inn.


I wore my super heyuuugeeee Poplook dress that I bought in July. The size is meant for UK Size 8. I am 4. I had to alter but it still looks too big for me. Anyhoo, I still wore it.hahaha But it's super comfy and needed no ironing.




anddddd for the first time ever in my life, I won a lucky draw. First time ever!



The door gift. It's a calculator by the way. I have the picture but there's a name of our school on it sooo...dont feel like sharing.hahaha


It was well, just a dinner for me. Nothing too fancy or over the top. I miss my Maktab dinners. Superb and happening.

Anyhoo, this is a lame post.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com