Sunday, March 3, 2013

Possessed

There are times where I would complain to B about backache, headache, heartburn, indigestion, dizziness, bloatedness and 1001 symptoms of being pregnant. and as usual, he would always be so sweet about it, giving words of kindness, assurance that all those would pass. Sometimes I would ask him "How do you put up with all my complains?"

and he answered "Well, you are being possessed sayang"

Yup, that's always his answer. Actually he took it for Ust. Azhar Idrus.hehe

It's comforting to have a husband like B. At least I dont feel like I burden him with my symptoms. But......not everything is beautiful aye...there were times where I took mood swing too far and lashed it on him.hehe Sorry B =(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com