Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week16


Went for a test today. The bump has no difference than last week's =)

How far along? 16 weeks and 2 days! Alhamdulillah!  =)
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of an avocado. Around 12cm hehe
Weight gain? Gained 500g to date
Stretch marks? Still no but my skin is stretching. and it's itchy!
Energy level? Normal.
Sleep? Excellent
 
Maternity clothes? some =)
 
Comfort level? i get headache every morning. sometimes it lasted till evening.
 
Cravings? Chocolate!
 
Best moment of the week? Baby high five-ed me inside.hehe ticklish!
 
What I miss the most? My wedges. I feel 'katik' without them.huhu



What I look forward to? B coming home next week. weeeeeeeeeeee

Weekly Wisdom? B's bosses need their 'nuts'. Should shut off the thought of punching them.haha

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com