Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week15

I think I used the wrong title for the 2 posts about updates. Should be pregnancy update instead of baby update?? @.@ what evs.


Going to school cross-country event. Wearing B's shirt coz my shirts have become tight around waist area so not appropriate for all-boys school =)


How far along? 15 weeks and 2 days! Alhamdulillah!  =)
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of an apple. Around 11cm hehe

Weight gain? Static. I've been controlling my food intake =p

Stretch marks? Still no. phewwww~

Energy level? Better. I like to walk around now.

Sleep? Love to lie on my back but it's not good for the baby. haish
 
Maternity clothes? only pants and skirts =)
 
Comfort level? I need a small pillow for the lower back now
 
Cravings? Pasta, Pasta, Pasta - Still =)
 
Best moment of the week? When the nurse confirmed that the fluffy feeling I felt were my baby's movement. MashaAllah...indescribable. Every now and then I would feel like the baby is knocking on the belly wall and said 'Hi mummy'

What I miss the most? My jeans. I really do. I hate pants other than jeans. Make me feel like I look like Ah Soh =(


What I look forward to? Our big trip. Hopefully everything will go well.

Weekly Wisdom? HB is playing. All is well =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com