Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dear cousins

I think all of us have grown really really fast. It felt like yesterday we played 'masak-masak' together, packed in Nenek's bathroom and showered till the makciks had to bang the door to get us out, we had a group hug when Syasya was crying for her family matters. It was years ago.

Then my family moved to Sarawak. We never lost contact. I remembered every year when we went back to kampung, all the cousins were already at Nenek's house. Waiting for our arrival. They had gifts in their hands. I recall receiving music box, fancy pencils, note books. I know they bought them at Baba's shop. haha what a  memory.

So last Friday, me and them went out together after sooo many years. The only one missing was Syasya. We went for a movie, a karaoke session and eating!!! oh oh and also waiting almost an hour queuing up for a shot of Coconut Shake!!

Ok dah penat type. Enjoy the pictures.





Bandar Hilir at 10am. wait till 11. you wont see the road.haha




Watched Yogi Bear. Sumpah sangat best. and 3D is necessary. kalau takde 3d, tak best.hehe



ni la makcik yg nak kawen end of thisyear. engage this june.


food is a must, no?





my 1st attempt to wear shawl. dont like it. hence, only few pictures of me.haha



If you go to Malacca, this is a must. a small shop at the road side. We were lucky to get this among many2 fans. the shop is just next to Caltex Klebang.


I love you guys much much!

2 comments:

DauS said...

tombam dah akak den ni yoo. haha

kakak kau yg hot giler said...

kauuuuuu kejiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com