Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week20

Alhamdulillah, we are halfway there =))


Daddy decides to join the picture today. Woot!

How far along? 20 weeks! yeay! 
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a banana!! 
 
Weight gain? My belly showed sudden development in a week but I havent weighed myself or rather too scared to do so. Maybe I gained another 1 or 2 kg....

Stretch marks? Alhamdulillah no but it's very itchy.

Energy level? Medium. I cant walk that much...huhu
 
Sleep? Troubled. Woke up few times either for bathroom visits or cramps.
 
Maternity clothes? I try not to buy maternity clothes but bought larger shirts.haha
 
Comfort level? Average.
 
Cravings? Anything cheeeeesyyyy...yummssss!

Best moment of the week? When B read bedtime story to Baby A and he responded actively.hehe
 

What I miss the most? Lie on my stomach and menggeliat. Now B is like 'Sayang, B menggeliat knek!' saje nak bagi I jealous =____='

What I look forward to? A healthy pregnancy experience

Weekly Wisdom? Treasure everything around you especially B and family. *hugs*


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com