Monday, April 1, 2013

Home is Malaysia

Alhamdulillah, we have safely arrived home, yesterday evening. I love travelling but I love my country more. I love the food especially. Since yesterday, I couldnt stop munching.haha

Souvenirs that we brought back



I have always wanted to take wedding shoot at a studio. Never knew Allah made it happen in Seoul.haha We in Korean traditional wedding dress =)

 

Saiful & Nurul 

from Malaysia


Skin care for me and B, cotton fabric for me (after beranak nak buat baju baru kannnnn..haha), hair accessories for le nieces, fridge magnets for colleagues, friends and family, and korean long spoon and chopstick for me.

I will take my own sweet time to update our trip. =)

Our next big plan: Welcoming Baby A. Allah please ease our journey. Aminnnnnn
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com