Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week22

Ola peeps! hehe been silent all these while coz B is in town. MUEHEHE But I'm back for another pregnancy update. We are in week 22 bebeh!!!!


Wore look-alike-penny yesterday. I was the biggest wardrobe malfunction because from the back I looked like a huge truck T___T

How far along? 22 weeks! yeay! 
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a papaya. But...when I think of Abah's papaya....hmm... anyhoo, it weighs around 500gm and doctor estimates that it's going to reach 3kg by the time of labor
 
Weight gain? UWAAAAAA.... I gained 5.7 kg in 4 weeks and even the doc has warned me. She told me to control sugar intake and even told me to stop drinking milk. huhu but overall, Alhamdulillah, I'm healthy and still active =)
Belly condition? No stretch marks but I can feel that my belly button is going to pop out soon... ngeri nye~~

Energy level? Medium.
 
Sleep? So-so. I lie on my left side most of the time.
 
Maternity clothes? No need to ask already laaa.......
 
Comfort level? Average.
 
Cravings? I still want bathtub...
 
Best moment of the week? When I put my hand on my belly and I could feel it's movement. That was one hell of indescribable feeling!!!! and we bought baby's rompers and cot.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 

What I miss the most? Meniarap atas katil

What I look forward to? Ermm.... dunno...at the moment

Weekly Wisdom? Be strong!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com