Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fefeling di petang hari

Sitting on the chair with belly exposed to the table fan. Huduh sungguh.

First heard this song while watching a drama few nights ago. Couldnt remember the title but Nora Danish and Adi Putra were the stars. Didnt know the title of the song so I googled the lyric.hehe

It's DeMeises' - Dengarlah Bintang Hatiku.

This song only has 2 stanzas but it runs for 4 minutes.heheh Senangnya buat lagu khenn??

Anyhoo, fefeling di petang hari dengar lagu ni ok. Enjoice!


Dengarlah bintang hatiku aku akan menjagamu 
Dalam hidup dan matiku hanya kaulah yang ku tuju 
Dan teringat janjiku padamu suatu hari pasti akan ku tepati

Aku akan menjagamu semampu dan sebisaku
 Walau ku tahu ragamu tak utuh
 Ku terima kekuranganmu dan ku tak akan mengeluh 
Karena bagiku engkaulah nyawaku

At this stage, the song hits a bull's eye in our life. B has been soooo patient with my attitude lately, my mood swings, my crankiness, my complains till I know at certain point, he got exhausted. But he never stops caring.

I love you B. Thanks for being there and dont let your crazy wife gets to you mentally.hehehe
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com