Tuesday, August 13, 2013

That's not human

My right foot has been swollen for a week straight now with no sign to subside. The left foot is slightly swollen even that was on and off. My O&G told me Baby A loves to lepak on the right side of the belly hence putting more pressure on the right side. Even the stretchmarks appear more on my right side. So imbalance =__=

Anyhoo, B was massaging my right foot 2 nights ago when both of us noticed something.

But!!

If you cant tolerate swollen ugly foot, it's the best to leave now.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Have you left? Sure want to continue?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ok, at least I've warned you =p


This is my swollen right foot. My toes are super fat and to me they look like ulat mulung.hahahaa B was massaging it the other night.

While massaging, I told B to press the swollen area. So he pressed using two fingers for few seconds. And.....


 
There was a hole right there for few seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh...how is that even human??

So I took my turn to press and felt how soft the area was. it's like pressing on errr...haish...dunno how to describe...but soft. few seconds later it returned to its original look.

My feet had been swollen few times now and subsided. But this time it sticks. Mom said when the swell leaves, it's time to pop!

Kamon baby! Pop now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com