Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week38

Week 38, still no sign of labor...


Perutku membesar bagaikan juara

How far along? 38 weeks and 5 days!! Still no sign. huhu
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a errmm...dunno...and about 3.6kg already @.@
 
Weight gain? Still 67kg
 
Belly condition? Super itchy. and very scary looking now.
 
Energy level? Ok
 
Sleep? Troubled but ok la
 
Maternity clothes? Symptoms? Itchy rashes around my ankles. I scratched and now scars everywhere. Ugly =(
 
Comfort level? Average
 
Cravings? None
 
Best moment of the week? aaaa.....


What I miss the most? My non-swollen feet.haha
 
What I look forward to? Baby A's arrival. Pop baby please....you are getting too big for my size now. Mommy is worried =(
 
Weekly Wisdom? When the time is right...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com