Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pregnancy Update #Week36

Any moment from now to 3 weeks to come, insyaAllah the bun in my oven is gonna be well baked =)

 Everytime I look at this photo, my mind would shout, how is that a human body capable to grow that much?hahaha

How far along? 36 weeks and 5 days!! Alhamdulillah Any moment now my oven is going 'tingggg!!'
 
Size of the baby? My baby is the size of a coconut. Last check up estimated tt baby is 3.1kg already =)
 
Weight gain? Still at 65kg, just like last week.
 
Belly condition? From very itchy to super extremely itchy especially in the morning. I couldnt stop myself from scratching anymore. sob sob sob.
Energy level? so so.
 
Sleep? Hard especially at night. But I could catch 2hours nap in the afternoon.hoho
 
Maternity clothes? Symptoms? Swollen feet, pain around pelvic area, numbness
 
Comfort level? erm..
 
Cravings? nada...i eat almost everything now. so no craving
 
Best moment of the week? When Adam kissed my belly and said I'm gonna have a 'kombam' (chubby) baby.hehehehehe


What I miss the most? My husband...
 
What I look forward to? See hubby tomorrow night =))
 
Weekly Wisdom? Endure endure endure. 3 more weeks mommy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com