Sunday, August 11, 2013

SELAMAT HARI RAYA

I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all my readers. Hope all of you are having a blast celebration with the loved ones coz I certainly had and still having =)


Mom-in-law bought one maroon jubah to match with B's baju melayu but it was too tight for my bump. So had to wear anything that fits. Bummer! But still had fun tho.hehe
 



With my auntie, a mother of 3, my cousin who gave birth 3 months ago and me. My inspiration to get back into shape..haha


Black dress can never hide me anymore.

I carried my camera with me the whole day. As someone who does not like to take pictures or too lazy to take the camera out from my handbag, I only took 4 pictures for raya. Naisssss~~

One more from my auntie's camera:


Happy Eid from the three of us =))

p/s abaikan mak buyong yg terkangkang.it's a natural pose.haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com