Sunday, April 17, 2011

La Tahzan ya Nur Al Ain

I have been caught up with many distressful emotions for the past 2 weeks. From personal matter, relationship matter, family matter. And the recent one, the brutal death of a dear cousin. Till today, there is no update about the culprit. Hopefully the person is to be found soon to end all of the mystery. Today I visited arwah's facebook profiles many times. The speech, words from friends and family make me sad. Arwah is blessed with the people who love him dearly.

So today, I drove alone to Jusco, just to clear my head. I walked around aimlessly then I entered Popular Book Store. being in book store always make me happy. I spent about one hour there and walked out with a new book. I am broke, honestly but I put aside those thoughts and bought a book. I have no intention buying anything initially. So when I grabbed this book. read few pages, I was hooked. It's like the author was speaking to me, advising me. Trying to console me. It is a motivational book. La Tahzan, which means, Dont be Sad.

Honestly, few pages that i read, flipped randomly were like telling me to buy the book. Senang cerita, setiap muka surat yang aku baca tu macam sesuai dengan keadaan jiwa aku. Sedih, gelisah, marah, terkejut.



I have read about 60pages of the book and I know I will get better after reading the whole book. Now am off to continue reading.

La tahzan nurul =)

2 comments:

SWORD said...

SEGALA KESEDIHAN SEMUA NYA DATANG DARIPADA ALLAH SUPAYA KITA SENTIASA BERINGAT DENGAN NYA DAN KEMBALI KEPADA NYA.

DauS said...

i have that book. thought i left it at home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com