Monday, April 18, 2011

Much better

Today am feeling much better. Mostly thanks to La Tahzan book.hee and also my friends, Ambun and Leen.

One of the advise in the book is do not lock yourself in the room when you are sad. And do not take all the problems in the world and put it on the shoulder and blame yourself for it. Go out and meet people. and that exactly what I did today.hehe

Actually it sounded better in the book la,aha but I really took those advices seriously and I am feeling better today.Alhamdulillah.

The revision session with Ambun and Leen also helped me a lot. Catching up, laughing, shouting, screaming at the cafe, in the car really made my day today.

OO, my wedding could be much earlier.hee has to wait for more info. I'll update once I get the confirmation olrait.heeeeeee

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com